Would you like to work for Better Pathways ?
We are committed to employing talented and passionate people who are passionate about supporting people within the mental health community. If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute your professional skills within a friendly and rewarding work environment, then Better Pathways might just be the right employer for you.
From time to time we have opportunities within Better Pathways for:
Clinicians with expertise in working in the field of mental health
Specialist Intervention Workers
Employment Specialist x2 Vacancies
|Job Title:||Employment Specialist|
|Salary Range:||£22,500 up to £24,000 dependant on experience|
|Reports to:||IPS Team Leader|
Closing date- Tuesday 28th August 2018
We are looking for two individuals who want to make a real difference to the mental health of our clients in the community.
Better Pathways are recruiting for two full time IPS Employment Specialists who will be part of a growing Individual Placement and Support (IPS) team which will deliver employment support as part of the Mental Health Recovery and Employment Contract. The roles are embedded within the Community Mental Health Teams across North Birmingham.
The role requires you to work with clients (managing a caseload) who may have severe and enduring mental health conditions which impacts on their ability to gain work.
You will support, guide, coach and facilitate their needs to help them achieve their vocational goals.
It is a challenging, exciting and very rewarding role for a Charity which have provided Mental health support to the local community for over 50 years.
Applying for the role:
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, then please complete the Application form and return to email@example.com.
The closing date is Tuesday 28th August 2018
Interviews will be held on Monday 10th September
For more information on this role please contact Clarine Powell, Team Leader: Clarinep@betterpathways.org.uk
For full job description, click on the link below.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, then please complete the Application form. Application Form 2018
Volunteer Catering Assistant
RESPONSIBLE TO: Learning & Volunteering Lead
REPORTS TO: Catering Supervisor
Nature of post
To assist in providing the catering service situated at our head office in Alcester St, Digbeth.
- To assist in the preparation and service of a range of hot snacks, including soup, baked potatoes and other suitable hot food with reference to nutritional, dietary and cultural needs.
- To be responsible for the safe use and maintenance of equipment.
- To maintain Health and Safety legislation, reporting any breaches to the Health and Safety Officer.
- To record fridge temperatures daily.
- To assist in the preparation and service of hot drinks at designated break times.
- To handle cash register or must be willing to learn.
- To assist in preparing the weekly order for supplies.
- Be able to work from written instructions.
- To assist in maintaining control of all supplies
- To assist in the storage and security of all supplies.
- To be responsible for maintaining required standards of cleanliness in the kitchen and canteen areas.
- To take written orders for meals & sandwiches
- To handle cash payment and cash up at end of day
- To follow all health and safety requirements within the organization.
- To participate in staff meetings as required.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the role.
Terms and Conditions
Hours: 9.00am to 3.00pm Weekdays
Breaks: 15 Minutes Morning
30 Minutes Lunch
15 Minutes Afternoon
Allowance: Out of pocket expenses paid
Please check back regularly to see which available job posts come up